Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Birthday, Haydee!

Yes, our sweet little girl turned one last Tuesday. We are so thankful for such a laid-back little girl. I remember when she was only a few days old, I went to take a shower. When I came out, Jesse had the music blasting, and was wrestling around on the floor with James and Ronnie. With all this commotion, Haydee just sat and watched. Although she has always been very calm and mellow, her assertiveness has started to appear...
Haydee is very protective of James, and when we tickle or wrestle with him she gets mad and "yells" at us. And one of her favorite things to do is give Ronnie big wet kisses when he is laying on the floor getting his diaper changed. He doesn't like it much and he squeals when he sees her coming, but she lays it on him anyway.

Happy birthday, sweet little Haydee. Daddy & Mommy love you so so much!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I LOVE the last picture... what a freakin great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I thought it was a good way to sum up the first year, and make it fun and personalized. :o)

    ReplyDelete