James (6): "You know how my tooth fell out a while ago? Do you know where it is?"
Daddy: "I think so. Why?"
James: "I've been hearing things about putting it under my pillow and it changes. I gotta check this out."
Mommy: "Hmm... what does it turn into?"
James: "Well... I heard it can turn into a lollipop, candy, a dollar bill, or a toy."
So, the tooth went under the pillow tonight. We'll see what happens in the morning... :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






He is so cute, I can't wait to hear what happened! :)
ReplyDeleteHow cute is that! Did you guys not tell him about the Tooth Fairy when he actually lost it???
ReplyDeleteWell, he lost both his front teeth in the same week, but we can't find the first one - I guess it's somewhere in his bed maybe. Then we just forgot about the one we found.
ReplyDeleteWe hadn't really decided how to handle the "tooth fairy" et al... we kinda settled on letting him believe in this "magic trick" and let him draw his own conclusions.