Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wheel of Fortune taping!

So, I got a call on Monday from Wheel, and they want me to fly to L.A. for the taping next Thursday, December 10th! They will be taping 6 shows that day ("America's Game Week" and "Taste of Europe Week"). Depending on which show I get drawn to do, the tapings will air on March 5th (America's Game) or March 8th-12th (Europe Week).

Thanks to the Fox's, I am working on securing some discounted flights so hopefully my friends Erin & Laura will be able to come with me. I am planning to leave on Wednesday, and hopefully come back Thursday night. Please be praying for a smooth process for this, as the flights are still not a done-deal.

So, for those who will be aching to find out how the show went, DON'T ASK ME (or Erin 0r Laura) because I can't tell you anything until it airs. Our lips are sealed.

So stay tuned... and tune in to watch Wheel in early March. :o)

1 comment:

  1. Sooooo fun Frankie!!! I hope you hit it BIG!!! Good Luck! Hey, I am a whiz on finding good deals on flights... let me know if you want me to search for ya! : )

    ReplyDelete